• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS X

rostius

Good morning all,
Just wondering how much you pay for the Opus X variations in your areas? I bought 3 different ones on the weekend from a local shop and felt like I was bent over...
Ranged from 35.00 to 60.00 Canadian. Which is pretty equal right now.

Usually 2 or 3 bucks over MSRP in the Nashville area

Seth

With Canadian tobacco taxes, sounds just about right. BTW, I'm glad I don't pay Canadian tobacco taxes.

$10.95 for #5's, $19.95 for Double Robo's, and $41 for A's this season. Did not buy any A's because that is crazy for them, maybe he got one of the boxes with one maduro in it. So the rest were somewhere between there

I won't pay more than $1-2 over MSRP. If I can't find them for that, I don't buy any.

Good morning all,
Just wondering how much you pay for the Opus X variations in your areas? I bought 3 different ones on the weekend from a local shop and felt like I was bent over...

If I were to pay those prices I'd better at least get a reach-around! :laugh:

Good morning all,

If I were to pay those prices I'd better at least get a reach-around! :laugh:

Huh-uh? I didn't know he played sports. I thought he liked trekie stuff. ???

With the taxes up here the local price is 22-35 bucks each.

On the bright side, they are almost always in stock up here. :)

With the taxes up here the local price is 22-35 bucks each.

On the bright side, they are almost always in stock up here. :)

They are always in stock at Casa Fuente in Las Vegas too. There's a reason for that. ;)