• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus

emodx

Banned
Reaction score
Don't smoke on an empty stomach, then drink a rum and coke afterwards. :0
Emo

Never really paid attention to when I smoked them till I went on a long walk today after only eating a PBJ sammich

:D Ok...we have:

PBJ sammich+OPUS+Rum &Coke+Long walk...correct??

Emo, my fine brother...you are one strange puppy...LOL :p :p

:0 :p :0

Are you sure Opus was "the smoke" in that equation...LMAO :p

I had a huge breakfast so a PBJ sounded in order...Then I got thinking, it isn't too hot or humid on the nature path...Did my 45 minute walk, perfect for the small Opus...Got back in my room, with the nice cold AC...feeling good about everything that is right...poured a rum and coke, after bout 1/2 of it, the cigar gods let me know that great cigars need to nurtured like a spoiled woman...given %100 attention...But all is well....was a great walk...just what the doctor ordered.

Emo

Great story...glad the day worked out for you :D

I just keep laughing everytime I think about the PBJ sammich and the Opus....funny ass sh*t :p Comedy at it's purest form...LMAO :)

Emo brother...

Who after age 12 or so STILL eats pb&J sandwiches  nevermind the cigar factor????   :D

Sorry bro but HAVE to rib you on that one!!  I admit I sometimes get youth flashbacks since I work with them everyday.......but not once have I been tempted to suffer through another PB&J or PB&Honey sandwich!!!

Hats off to you for still even WANTING one never mind actually going through with it!

ROFLMAO..All this reflection has me wanting a macaroni and milk session.

Try this:

2 slices of wheat bread
peanut butter
mayonaise
and a big sliced banana.

Top off with some salty corn chips and a cold glass of milk.

It just doesn't get any better than that.

Then go enjoy the smoke of your choosing.

+JerryG

PB and Banana I will go along with, my fine Elvisite friend, but hold the Mayo...yuck :p

Firestorm
you must be missing out on the finer things in life, try the PByJ
with a good cigar :sign:

Mayo?? Ew.

I'll take the bannana PBj anyday. Add to frying pan and die on the toilet like the King.

Yeah baby, yeah :lookup: