• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpusX Petit Lancero

TheLostGringo

Go Red Sox!
Not normally a huge OpusX fan I had the chance to smoke this cigar last night thanks to Gary(grateful1), I had mentioned that it was one of the only OpusX I had never had or seen in the different B&M's I have been to. Ofcourse being the generous person Gary is he gave me one as I was leaving the other night and I decided Last night was the perfect time to light it up.

Length: 6.25
Ring: 39

Setting: Last night in my local B&M around 10:00 watching the Yankees/Red Sox game which I was enjoying very much up to the 8th inning :angry:

What I noticed upon the initial lighting up of the cigar was the typical spice I associate with OpusX but softer and quite a bit of Coffee smell which was also noticed by the person sitting next to me. Not being able to pick out flavors to specifically I will just say that I found this OpusX had plenty of the nice spice but softer then a typical OpusX with a real smooth fiinish. Stayed consistent and burned like a champ. A very nice cigar, Thanks again Gary.

Wish I could find more of them myself, sounds like you may be smoking another.

I tried to read your review mate but I could not concentrate on it. :whistling:
I'm not sure what the problem was I think it was your sig photo :laugh:

I find them to be very strong. I hope some age will mellow them out, becasue I'm dizzy after I smoke one. :laugh:

I find them to be very strong. I hope some age will mellow them out, becasue I'm dizzy after I smoke one. :laugh:

I smoked one the other night after a few other smokes and a bowl full of Da Vinci. It made me sick, I chowed down a steak sandwich and felt tremendous. There for awhile I was doubting myself.

I smoked one the other night after a few other smokes and a bowl full of Da Vinci. It made me sick, I chowed down a steak sandwich and felt tremendous. There for awhile I was doubting myself.
Never doubt the power of the almighty leaf! :D I've had an Opus X put a number on me with an empty stomach - and I smoked ten strong cigars today!

I picked some up a couple days before you posted this, and was planning on smoking one and doing a review. But, since you already did yours, I figured I'd just share this with you guys.

This is how much I lived this smoke:

OpusPL.jpg

I picked some up a couple days before you posted this, and was planning on smoking one and doing a review. But, since you already did yours, I figured I'd just share this with you guys.

This is how much I lived this smoke:

OpusPL.jpg

Nice picture, I got down to about the same point, burning my fingers as I went.

Yeah, my friends were laughing, and commenting that I had finally found a good use for the only thing I learned in college.

I have smoked a couple of these and they're still one of my favorites in the opus line. Opus's are some of my favorite cigars also. I dont buy them for the ungodly high prices you find on the internet though. So they're not that bad for the price at the b&m where i buy them. Glad you enjoyed this one.

I love these as well. I'm beginning to appreciate the longer thinner cigars more and more as time goes on. I also love the cohiba lanceros, TTT fundadores and even the One Off Laguitos.

This is my favorite Opus in the line, hands-down (although the No. 5 is close behind). My only complaint is that I just can't seem to find the damn things (at least at a reasonable price). I know, join the club.......