• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opusxkc's 30th B-day Bash!

kcben

A sealed box of '06 Outlaw Litto's, a river of scotch, a bottle of Absinthe, and a room full of depraved lunatics. Is this a sneek preview of next week's America's Most Wanted? Nah, it's just Tony's 30th birthday party at Outlaw.

061.jpg

062.jpg

065.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

077.jpg

I have a lot more pics, but have to post them on another topic. Ran out of room on this one. :rolleyes: Great night, great people, and a truely awesome cigar!! Thank you Tony and Happy Birthday!

I hate to rain on your parade, but it looks as though Sneeds stole one of your cigars when you weren't looking. Luckily the video evidence should be enough to convict. Looks like a very nice time fellas.

Looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I missed it.

I recognize a few of those bottles. :whistling: Looks like everyone was sober. You sure you had something to drink other than just water? :laugh:

Gentlemen, that was an excellent time. The best part wasn't the cigars, or the scotch, it was the comradery and celebration with friends like you. :thumbs: