• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordered my wineador last night.

Kxthor911

Koldfront 28 Bottle from winecoolersdirect.com. Also ordered one pound of 65% heartfelt beads.

Congrats on the new addition ! Im sure it won't be long before you order some drawers from G'Nut. He does amazing work, and very creative with such things like the vented backs on the drawers. Have fun trying to fill it, that's when the real fun begins... If you haven't already 'search' wineador, vinotemps and check out some of the set-ups. Nice stuff out there.

Thanks. I have been looking at wineadors.com but for now I'm going to be using boxes later on I might use some of the shelves from cheaphumidors.com. I do not have anything set in stone yet. Once again thanks.

Thanks. I have been looking at wineadors.com but for now I'm going to be using boxes later on I might use some of the shelves from cheaphumidors.com. I do not have anything set in stone yet. Once again thanks.

Ha !

Oh cool. Ironic was not intended but I'm at work on tapatalk at the moment. So didn't see the red.

Hah. I'm in need of an admin member to erase the last few posts now so it looks like that was intentional instead of me looking like a dumba**. Hah

There is no erasing posts on this board. Good luck on your new wineador.

Hah. I'm in need of an admin member to erase the last few posts now so it looks like that was intentional instead of me looking like a dumba**. Hah

LMFAO!!! :laugh: Enjoy outgrowing, err I mean stocking, your new wineador!!! :D

Congrtas on the wineador!!! Enjoy filling it up. I got my shelves from Forest he did a great job!

Congrtas on the wineador!!! Enjoy filling it up. I got my shelves from Forest he did a great job!

Thanks I have been thinking of what I want to do with it: shelves, boxes, or ect. I am not sure yet.

Congrats! I just ordered mine last night. I went with the NewAir AW281e and shelves from Forrest. I've read so many good things about his work and I think his prices are very reasonable.