• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Organic Pipe Tobacco

Thomas

German Dude
Good morning from Southern Oregon,

My wife is a true health nut and cares a lot about our family nutrition. (In her defense, she never pushed the smoking issue) She just came up with a question for me Honey, "Is there organic (grown) pipe tobacco?" Honestly, I didn't know. Now, after days of research, the only thing I found here in the US, are organic cigars and one brand of pipe tobacco in Germany. Does anyone of you Guys know more about it? It would be great to smoke a pipe without all the preservatives.... I look forward to hear from you!

Cheers, Thomas :cool:

I ordered the German organic tobacco through my mother overseas. I look forward to try it because it is tobacco how it was sold before chemicals etc. The manufacturer suggests mixing it with some natural vanilla bean. I will keep you guys updated. Cheers, Thomas

Discription of the tobacco in german:

NEU! Image Pfeifentabak ohne Zusatzstoffe - 40g Wickelpackung

Hergestellt ohne Verwendung von Zusatzstoffen

Image ist ein neuartiger Pfeifentabak, hergestellt ohne Zusatzstoffe. Er enthält also keinen Zucker, kein Feuchthaltemittel, keine Aromen und kein Konservierungsmittel. Nur Wasser wird bei der Produktion verwendet und später durch Trocknung wieder entzogen, um Schimmelbildung zu vermeiden.

Sollte der Tabak im Geschmack zu scharf sein, befeuchten Sie bitte ein saugfähiges, geruchs- und geschmacksneutrales Papier und legen es einige Stunden auf den Tabak. So, oder auch mithilfe eines Humidors, können Sie ihn wiederbeleben.

100 % Tabak - 100 % echter Tabak-Geschmack.

Lieferumfang: 1 Wickelpackung (Pouch) à 40 Gramm

English translation of the German Information:

NEW! Image pipe tobacco without additives - 40g packing packing

Produced without use of additives

Image is a new generation of pipe tobacco, produced without additives. It contains therefore no sugar, no damp stop means, no aromas and no preservative. Only water is used in the production and withdrawn later by drying again in order to avoid mold development.

The tobacco in the taste should be too sharp, moisten please an absorbent, smell and taste neutral paper and put it some hours on the tobacco. So, or also with aid of a Humidors, can revive you it.

100% tobacco - 100% real tobacco-taste.

Delivery: 1 Packing packing (Pouch) à 40 grams :sign:

Thanks for the translation Thomas. ;) :thumbs:

The only organic cigars I know of are the Plasencia Reserva Organic. I think they are only available thru Famous.

Nick

Hi guys,

I look forward to the pipe tobacco and taste the difference. The organic cigars are wonderful to smoke and do not have the usual bite. Here is the brand I know and like:

Plasencia Reserva Organic - (NICARAGUA)

Plasencia Reserva Organic cigars are the only 100% organically-grown premium cigars made today. The process is so complex there's no room to describe it here other than to say it has a lot to do with nitrogen, earthworms, and using garlic as a natural pesticide. These all-Nicaraguan tobacco cigars are incredibly smooth, well-balanced, draw easily, and have a naturally pure taste unlike anything you've ever smoked - until now. A true, one-of-a-kind cigar from master blender, Nestor Plasencia Jr. Try 'em!

Have a pleasant smoke filled afternoon,

My porch is waiting, Thomas :cool: