• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orlando area cigar smoking?

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
Howdy all. Just re-read my itinerary for vacation in Orlando next week and it seems that the joint I am staying at has no smoking on the premises. Kinda sucks but whatever. Are there any good places around the area? How bout steakhouses which allow cigars as well? Thanks!! BTW, will be staying at the Mariott Grand Vista.

Don

I went to the Corona shop down there. I guess it was about a year and a half ago. They had a real good selection, with prices about what you would expect to pay in MickeyLand. Beer / wine / coffee bar which was pretty cool. I went with the wife after going to an Orlando Magic game and we had a great time there.

I've never been to Corona, but I have to recommend Harry's Cigar and Brew. It's in Oviedo and depending on where in Orlando you are it's pretty close.

Harry's has a real good atmosphere and a pretty good selection of cigars. Let me know when your in town, if our schedules match up at all we'll have to get together and have a smoke.

~Darrell

I am there in Orlando from the 12 to the 19th. Doing the usual touresty things for a few days, getting in a round of golf one day, and maybe heading to Daytona for a day trip. Other than that we are good to go. Love to meet up somewhere if we can arrange it!

Don

I was at Corona a few weeks ago for the first time while in Orlando with another BOTL (Mabpi). Very, very, very, very large selection of sticks. The place has so many cigars that it reminds me of a supermarket. The place was great. Went there twice. You cannot go wrong with that shop.