• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orlando Area Herfin'

stogieman

" Herf King "
at the Corona Cigar Company. If your down here on vacation or business, you got to stop by the CCC as a must. Here is their next three (3) events and all of them sound great. I have cut and pasted from thier site so there's no mistakes:

The Corona Cigar Company World Headquarters at 7792 W Sand Lake Rd, has been the host to many exciting and wild cigar events. We have had some big names in the cigar industry visit. We are currently planning several more events for 2004. To make sure you get a Announcement to our events send your name to mailto:info@coronacigar.com or visit the link http://www.coronacigar.com/store/catalog_request.htm Our event planning staff will add you to the mailing list.

Upcoming 2004 Events!

Avo 78th Birthday Party and release of the Legacy Cigar April 16th, 2004

C.A.O. May 15th, 2004

2nd Anniversary Fiestia With Nick Perdomo June 19th, 2004

I have a feeling I'll be there for all three. They always have a free buffet and wine tasting and super beer prices. Avo normally plays piano with his band when he's there. Great time to be had by all...... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, I didn't make it to Avo's 78th Birthday Party and the release of the Legacy Cigar but I definitely have the CAO herf scheduled on my calender, May 15, 2004. Any of you local guys and all you far away brothers are invited to a great party. There will be plenty of great ceegars with tastey food and drinks as well. :D
Don't hesitate to say yes and it will be a great time for a vacation too..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
2nd Anniversary Fiestia With Nick Perdomo June 19th, 2004

I have a feeling I'll be there for all three. They always have a free buffet and wine tasting and super beer prices. Avo normally plays piano with his band when he's there. Great time to be had by all...... :D :thumbs: :p
Gonna miss this by 3 days. We fly into Orlando for a 20 day vacation on June 22. Wish we were leaving sooner now, but airplane tickets, accomodations, etc.. are already bought and paid for. Sounds like a blast. Sorry to miss out on the festivities.

M. Gipson :(

Well, I've got the CAO get together penciled in on my calender and the wifey gave the thumbs up that she's comin' along as well. So, if any of you all that are in the area and your hesitating cause your better half doesn't want to go, bring em' along cause it'll be a great time. For the guys that have been to the Corona Cigar Company, you can admit it's like going to a candy store for big kids..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

Drop me a line and I hope to see you there. :)

Good morning all, it's a beautiful day down here in Sunny Central Florida. Not a cloud in the sky and they are calling for a sunny day in the upper 80s. Well, the CAO get together is today at the Corona Cigar Company and the festivities kick off at 4 PM til ..... I'll take plenty of pics and post em' to this thread. Hope to see some of you there. :D :thumbs: :p

Well, the CAO event was outstanding. :thumbs: Great deals to be had and the place was packed. The wifey and myself got there around 3:30 and got a table close to the bar and in great view of the big screen to catch the Preakness. Smoked a CAO Gold (Pyrimad) Tubos (Glass Tube), then a CAO Cameroon Napolean. Talked with Tim Ozgener for a while, got some great pics which I'll post once the roll of film gets developed. I did pick up a box of CAO 65th Anniversay Tonton (Box 187 of 6000) and the gave me a free sampler box of seven (Conmemorativo). Finished the night off with an CAO MX2 Torpedo which was like frosting on the cake. It was one hell of a night to remember for a long time..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

Well it's only one week away from the 2nd Anniversary Fiestia With Nick Perdomo, June 19th, 2004. The wifey and myself went to last years party and we are going to next weeks as well. There will be great food, drink, and of course ceegars to be smoked. If your in the area, stop by and we can herf for a while..... :D :thumbs: :p

I was at Corona Cigar last night and they told me that Nick Perdomo has cancelled. That's too bad, his events are a blast.

:sign:

Hmmmm, Nicks scheduled to appear the 19th at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem,NH. I just got the email yesterday

June 15,2004
NICK PERDOMO "LIVE"
Cigar Rolling Demonstration
This Saturday at 2 Guys
Edicion de Silvio

"Best of the Best" in Robb Report

Watch a Master Cigar Roller "LIVE"

GRIFFIN XX EDITION
Don't Forget Fathers Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edicion de Silvio

"Best of the Best" in Robb Report
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabacalera Perdomo has earned the prestigious 16th Annual "Best of the Best" award from the Robb Report in their recent issue. Culminating a year's search of the luxury worlds most extraordinary products, the Best of the Best features the best the world has to offer.
I always like to flip through the pages of this magazine and dream of having some of the lavish products that are simply made just for millionaires. Whether it be a new exotic car, boat or plane, the only category that is reachable for most of us is the cigar category. The best cigar in the world is expensive but very reachable for all of us to try, some sizes under $20 a cigar.

This Saturday, I urge you to stop by and try the Edicion de Silvio and meet its maker Nick Perdomo. A cigar made as a tribute to his Grandfather Silvio Perdomo with packaging unlike any cigar ever made. A must try cigar.

This cigar can only be sold in our store, sorry NO MAILORDER of Edicion de Silvio at this time.

Greetings!

Watch a Master Cigar Roller "LIVE"
This SATURDAY JUNE 19th, we welcome Nick Perdomo from Perdomo cigars to our Salem NH store. He will be on hand with a roller for an in-store rolling event all day. In store specials will include FREE Fresh Rolled Cigars (buy any 3 Perdomo's and Get a Fresh Rolled FREE, Buy a Box and get 10 FREE Fresh Rolled Cigars).
June 19th, that's the day before Fathers Day. We expect a huge crowd so come early and meet Nick and the gang from Perdomo and wait till you try one of these special Fresh Rolled beauties, you'll love'em, and remember they're FREE when you buy Perdomo cigars.

Can't make it by the shop, order on-line from now till this Saturday at 6pm and we'll include the FREE Cigars with your order.

Order Here and automaticlly get Free Cigars! »

GRIFFIN XX EDITION

The Griffins cigars have been produced in the Dominican Republic since 1984. Initially it was made for The Griffin's Club in Geneva, the brand now enjoys world popularity. To celebrate the 20th Birthday of the brand only 3,000 boxes of this special blend have been created. Medium bodied in strength, a touch more than traditional Griffin cigars.
All cigars in this box are individually cellophaned. The cellophane used, being tastless and odorless, guarantees that this Griffin cigar will keep its special aroma and flavor for a longer period of time.

I always like to include rare cigars in our e-mails to give you the heads up and a chance to try a cigar you will soon not be able to ever try again as they are very limited. Sold in boxes of 20 or by the single at Two Guys and available on-line now, but they won't last long at all so order today.

Find them here! »

Don't Forget Fathers Day

If your dad is still with you, this would be a nice time to get a couple of nice cigars and enjoy one with him. If he has passed on, maybe a nice time to light up one as a toast to him and reflect on some good times you may have spent with him.
For all you fathers out their, maybe a chance for you to introduce what fine cigars are all about to your son. Some great memories I have of my father was with him in our shop enjoying a fine cigar with us.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE.

»

email: info@2guyssmokeshop.com
voice: Toll Free 888 - 2CIGAR2
web: http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com

2GuysSmokeShop.com · 304 South Broadway · Salem · NH · 03079

Forward email

This email was sent to roseysman@aol.com, by 2GuysSmokeShop.com.
Update your profile |Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Well that really sucks cause as Habanodreamin stated, Nick puts a great night together. All I can say is if your in the Salem, New Hampshire area, don't miss out on a great night of fun. Don't worry Habanodreamin, gawntrail said he'll be here in the Orlando area next week so we'll have to get together and have our own mini-herf.... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, here is the next event at the Corona Cigar Company and I have a feelin' that I'll be there. It's a week from this comin' Saturday. I cut and pasted their advertisement so I didn't get anything wrong...... :D :thumbs: :p

I'm also attaching a link to the website if you want to look at more of their stuff.

http://www.coronacigar.com/events/eventsDe...sp?articleId=21

:)

Date: 9/25/2004

La Aurora Dominican Cigar Festival Saturday September 25th

It’s a Dominican Cigar and Beer Fiesta!

Come join the party Saturday, September 25th at Corona Cigar Company’s World Headquarters.
We will be hosting a Dominican Fiesta featuring the Dominican Republic’s Presidente Beer and
La Aurora/Leon Jimenes cigars. Our V.I.P. guests will be Jose Blanco who is the head of cigar
operations for La Aurora in the Dominican Republic and Nestor Miranda, owner of Miami Cigars,
the U.S. distributor of La Aurora cigars. La Aurora was the first and is the oldest cigar
manufacturer in the Dominican Republic. At this event we will be celebrating La Aurora’s
100th anniversary with the release of a new limited edition La Aurora Preferido cigar. During
this event there will be great, one-day-only specials on La Aurora/Leon Jimenes cigars and
Presidente beer.

So, if your in the Orlando area or if you are planning on being down here, drop me a PM and we can get together for a ceegar or three.