• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ORO DE PANAMA - opinions?

slider9499

Reaction score
ORO DE PANAMA - I just had one of these and what a surprise! It was actually very good. i got it from my father-in-law and it turned out tobe quite tasty.

I never heard of them and have no idea what they cost

Any feedback?

ORO DE PANAMA - I just had one of these and what a surprise! It was actually very good. i got it from my father-in-law and it turned out tobe quite tasty.

I never heard of them and have no idea what they cost

Any feedback?

I haven't seen one of these in quite some time, but then again, I haven't been looking for them either.
These are pretty good for what they are. It's a cuban-sandwich style stick, made from both short and long filler. Pretty mild, timid stick actually, but wasn't as bad as some mild sticks I've had. Filler was from Panama and wrapper was from Nicaragua I believe. Used to come in bundles of 25 and you could get them for about $45 a pop.

P.S. -

Just found this...can't offer any commentary on this particular merchant though.

Linky

They also have this version as well...I haven't tried this one before:

Linky 2

Just came across this post about my cigar. I'm gald you enjoyed "Oro de Panama" and thanks for taking the time to post a critique. I should also thank your Father-in-Law for saving you one.

"Oro de Panama" is a long filler cigar. The binder and filler is from Panama with a Nicaraguan sumatra wrapper. It's a Medium to full cigar. Not harsh.

The short filler cigar mentioned in the previous post is the "Amador" cigar. It's a Cuban sandwich cigar. Medium to Mild cigar. Not a bad cigar for being a short filler smoke. Has a nice ash with lots of smoke.

Also have a mild to medium cigar. "Joyas De Panama". Also has filler and binder from Panama with wrapper from Nicaragua. Very nice smoke.

Thanks again for trying one of my cigars,

David Reynaga
joyasdepanama@hotmail.com

Welcome to CP JDP.

It's great to have manufacturers on board checking what the consumers like. Looks like you produce a fine cigar. I hope you stay around.