• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OSOC

OSOK TRAVIESO SHAGGY by Edgar Hoill

This cigar intrigued me from the start. The shape is somewhat unique and the sleave coupled with a band that is very eye catching. The price was good for a stick of this caliber.

The cap was well constructed and allowed a straight cut with no issues, cut it shallow, 1/8" will do nicely. Prelight draw was excelent in air volume, dispite the smaller ring of the head. Tastes of cappuccino with pepper notes.

Lighting the shaggy foot was one shot (pun intended) and the first taste was mild rum soaked raisins with a slight hint of cream.

As soon as the burn hit the wrapper it changed the profile in a delightful way, pepper and some unnamed spiciness with a backdrop of dark rum. This lasted for the first third of smoking pleasure, with loads of smoke volume and a spicy cedar on retrohail.

Second third had the spice mellowed out and replaced with chocolate and a mild taste of Graham Cracker, with a sweet creamy note backed by oaky hints that had me imagining Smores at a campfire.

Last third was mostly coffee and leather with cedar hints back in.

Loved this little power house, nubbed it well and will smoke it again. I feel that a spiced rum would be a perfect pairing, but did not have one at the time. I will next time.