• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OT: My Bangkok trip report

gardkarlsen

Hi

This is off-topic of course :laugh: Last year I went to Bangkok and Samui with my wife. I have now posted a Bangkok trip report on my page http://gardkarlsen.com/Bangkok_trip_report_2007.htm and as you will see it includes pictures, links, a Google map, videos etc. I hope that this can be of help to first time travelers to Bangkok and at least give an impression of what you can expect of Bangkok. Part 2 of the trip report (Samui) will be available soon.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any comments or questions :)

How expensive are the cigars there?

Looks like a great place and I like your blog... keep up the good work :)

Hi

I'm not sure about the ciar prices in Bangkok...I have never really found a cigar shop there. So if anyone has any tips on cigar shops and prices, feel free to share the information as I'm going back to Bangkok for a weekend in December :)

Thanks for sharing, that is some really neat stuff. Any country where I would be considered tall is a place I have to visit.

Hi Gard! I'm not sure if you have this info, but the Habanos S.A. distributor for Thailand is The Pacific Cigar Co. Ltd., owned by David Tang. Here's the website. Of course, this doesn't tell you anything about prices, so here's a list of dealers from their site. Doing the research and browsing is part of the fun! Link