• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Son's Update

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
We have gotten some FANTASTIC news the past couple of days regarding Isaiah.

Yesterday, Colleen and I went to Fort Smith for an appointment with I.N.S. We thought we needed to get a Citizenship Certificate as a final step in the process for him. HOWEVER, when we got there and they looked at all his paperwork, they informed us that we would not need to do that...that his final requirements had been fulfilled.

We also talked to the people at Vital Records here in Arkansas, and they are going to issue an ARKANSAS Birth Certificate. This will be all he needs to prove his citizenship in the future.

THEN, today....Isaiah got a Medicad Number!!! He qualified for AR Kids First Medicad plan B, which has a small co pay on all his care, but covers EVERYTHING...Medical, Dental, you name it! WE ARE DELIGHTED!!! This means that for the most part, his health care is taken care of. We will have to send in updated paperwork each year, but it appears that a large portion of our concerns and worries are now over.

Please continue to pray on behalf of Isaiah and our entire family. We are fully convinced that he has done as well as he has because of the prayers of our friends and loved ones.

Thanks again for all your love, prayers, and support.

Yours,
Steve (aka GuyanaBoy)

Thats wonderful news Steve! :thumbs:

As always prayers sent to you and your family.

-Joe

Thats great news Steve. Congrats to you and your family. I know how this weighed on you. Prayers continued.

Thats great Steve!! Got to be a big weight off your back :thumbs: Now it's time to enjoy life ;)

Glad to hear the good news. Hopes and prayers for your continued good fortune.

Thanks Guys! You are right, it is GREAT NEWS! We are so relived and excited. This has been a long hard battle and it is good to see that we are nearing the end of it.

Thanks for your comments, thoughts, and prayers.

HAPPY SMOKES!!

GB

Sometimes, just sometimes, all the red-tape is worth it. Makes the accomplishment just that much Shhweeeeeeter.

Great News Steve. :thumbs: