• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw 2012 Lineup

OutlawD

Dastardly Dirick
Jan. 27-28
AJ Fernandez

Feb. 10-11
Miami Cigar

March 9-10
Casa Fernandez

April 27-28
My Father Cigars

May 18-19
Padron Cigars

June 15-16
Ashton

July 13-14
Rocky Patel

Aug. 24-25
Alec Bradley

Sept. 14-15
Tatuaje

Oct. 12-13
Drew Estates

Nov. 9-10
Oliva Cigars

Dec. 7-8
Gunslinger Cigars

Already have our first change the March Party date has changed. See new date above.....

Does the Ashton event include a golf tournament?

Yep I already took off for Padron event also trying to get my best friend to come with me. I also took off for Tatuaje and Ashton so might come to a few others this year.

Yep I already took off for Padron event also trying to get my best friend to come with me. I also took off for Tatuaje and Ashton so might come to a few others this year.

I'll make sure to tell Ketch when I see him next week. Funny, he's also bringing his best friend Tim.

Any chance we can all go to an event where the specials are on good cigars for once?

For those of you who used to attend the old school parties at the Outlaw North, this year the June Ashton party is going to be an outdoor blowout complete with tent, Apache and tons of other cool stuff that made Outlaw parties what they are. Thats right the June party is Sat. at the north store.