• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Cigars

prophetic_joe

I am in Kansas City visiting my friend and picking my brother up from the airport. I went to a smoke shop called Outlaw Cigar Company met Smokeyballs and bought a couple of Padron 1926 #6 maduros smoked one tonight while my brother smoked his first cigar, a Cusano Corojo. The shop was cool as hell and the guys were very nice, one showed me around the humidor and Smokey talked to me a bit. Good guy, thanks for making my visit a nice experience Smokey.

That shop is amazing! So much so that I've been spoiled by it, every other shop I've visited just doesn't do it for me...

They have treated me right on several occasions. And I am in CA. Good guys at that shop! :thumbs:

Stop kissing my a$$! Thanks for the visit, it's always good to meet anyone from CP! Watch this guy, he's new to cigars and has great taste already!It was really great to meet you.

Smoky,

What are the plans for a website. I know you have probably been asked a million times so make this a million and 1... :)

This is on the notion that you do not have one yet but if you dont and you do create one I think your flash would be awesome with the outlaw theme. Thanks,

Brad

I have heard that Outlaw is the best shop around the KC area.. cant wait to make my first appearance their

THEY ARE ALL BASTARDS...Just got back form a lovely day trip and yet again they treated us in the mafia great. I also saw a "few" priority mail boxes loaded up and ready to go so everyone be ready! As always a great time at the `Law.

Also took the pleasure of celebrating one year here on CP today by smoking a shark, and it was everything i hoped it could be and more. Brad told me it was a 3rd production and it shows, the white of the AF band was practically brown and the whole cello was as well. Here are some pics...Jeff B also smoked down his #55 at the same time!

The shark is on the right and the 55 on the left. Sorry the pic quality isnt the best but i took it with my cellphone. Anyways there ya go!

The Mafia hit me with a double barrel shotgun but put a shot in to each of their asses! Thanks guys, great day as always!

I was there last weekend, and I asked the wife tonight if there was anything she wanted to do tomorrow in the Northland... gotta get my Outlaw fix!! :thumbs:

Hey guys, I'm new around here but wanted to chime in and say how great the Outlaw Cigar Co is! I'm not sure if SmokeyBalls was who helped me out or not but a very nice guy there went out of his way to help me out with obtaining a key for my humi. He brought me in one of his own personal keys from home! I just wanted to say thank you! He wasn't there when I came in to pick it up so I didn't get to tell him in person. It was very nice gesture and it fit perfectly! He also helped me out and answered a whole bunch of newbie questions for me the first time I went in and made me feel welcome. I plan on making The Outlaw my regular shop even though it is a bit out of the way. The service was well worth the drive!

Looking forward to hanging around with you guys when I can!

Thanks again!

Fuscat said:
Hey guys, I'm new around here but wanted to chime in and say how great the Outlaw Cigar Co is! I'm not sure if SmokeyBalls was who helped me out or not but a very nice guy there went out of his way to help me out with obtaining a key for my humi. He brought me in one of his own personal keys from home! I just wanted to say thank you! He wasn't there when I came in to pick it up so I didn't get to tell him in person. It was very nice gesture and it fit perfectly! He also helped me out and answered a whole bunch of newbie questions for me the first time I went in and made me feel welcome. I plan on making The Outlaw my regular shop even though it is a bit out of the way. The service was well worth the drive!

Looking forward to hanging around with you guys when I can!

Thanks again!
[snapback]294563[/snapback]​

That was me buddy.
My name is Scott.
We have a passion for cigars at the Outlaw!

Well Scott, once again I thank you! :) I appreciate it. And while I was there when I picked the key up, I did pick up one of the Soprano CAO's I eye'd the first time I came in! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to March 12th!! Just a guess but I'm assuming that fancy Cadillac trunk shaped box is spoken for when it's empty?? :love:

And the Cohiba Lonsdale Grande was great, I enjoyed one on my birthday last weekend! The set I bought was a good pick up!

Just a question since I'm completly new to the whole cigar scene, how does the lounge in the shop work? Unspoken rules? Proper ettiquete in using it? Just hang out?

Anyway, looking forward to coming around, and once again thanks for welcoming a rookie!

Fuscat just com on in and hang out and smoke yourslef a mighty fine stogie. The only rule in the outlaw is to have tough skin and a knack for the cigar world! Enjoy your time there and hopefully i'll see ya there the next time i am.

bmickey9 said:
http://www.outlawcigar.com
[snapback]293611[/snapback]​

Is it just me, or does the site not work in FireFox?? It comes up, however, none of the links work? I can get it to work in IE6. However, some of the links, for example the Cigars link returns this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Edited to add error message.

You have to use it in IE unfortunately and no it isnt just you. Maybe they are updating it.

A new, bigger better website is coming to the Outlaw.
With a lot of patience on our part. The person doing it also did the new T-shirts and posters for our events. I can't give any time lines but I can ask the man in charge.

And yeah the one we have now doesn't work so well in firefox :(

mmm site is down indeed, if your guy falls through a friend of mine dose web design www.grafixparasite.com