• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

On a more serious note...Last year there was a $5 donation for a food plate that got you all you could eat at the main event.

This $5 chip-in made me remember that time that Tim (sinnyc) almost cut that one guy who came and ripped off some pizza from us after we all threw in some clams for it. That was classic awesome!

"Um sir?? SIR!! Sir?!? Yeah...that's not for everybody. We all paid for it."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was afraid for the man's life. And then after that I was afraid to eat any of the pizza.

On a more serious note...Last year there was a $5 donation for a food plate that got you all you could eat at the main event.

This $5 chip-in made me remember that time that Tim (sinnyc) almost cut that one guy who came and ripped off some pizza from us after we all threw in some clams for it. That was classic awesome!

"Um sir?? SIR!! Sir?!? Yeah...that's not for everybody. We all paid for it."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Classic!

I'm going to try and coordinate some client work around this time and stay for the weekend.

Last year was classic, thats for sure!
Hope to see many of you this year!

I don't think I could get thewearerofthepants© permission to do this this year..... :0

It will be tough for me to make this one, April/May is going to be a busy 2 months.

ISO: Cans of Coffee Bender and Furious.

Can trade cash, sticks, or “other services”.

:(

Unless I can get a number of people to come up and help fund/install a new deck (which is to replace the one found with rotten wood) this spring I cannot make this again this year.

Or... if you feel man enough, convince 'The Wine Whore'© that we (she) does not need to go to the Wine Herf. Frankly, I'll have an easier time getting a group to fly up here, pay for, and install my deck :laugh:

So if we could get KCFD to put on a "firefighting while humping a moose" seminar would it help?

Just a generous heads up

What the F#CK is JOOSE?! I want the purple stuff!

81eef822.jpg