• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Over loaded new content?

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Is anyone else seeing a solid 10 pages of New Content? Then when you read the new content it goes away and another old thread takes its place.

Paul

It just went back to normal but this has happened before.

Paul

It may be that you're hitting the different settings on the left side of the screen by accident. I try to stick with 'Past 24 hours', but since I mostly read the forum on my phone, I end up hitting different settings by accident all the time. It sounds like you're on 'Content I have not read'.

It may be that you're hitting the different settings on the left side of the screen by accident. I try to stick with 'Past 24 hours', but since I mostly read the forum on my phone, I end up hitting different settings by accident all the time. It sounds like you're on 'Content I have not read'.

I use my phone alot as well and my big sausage thumbs must have hit that button. I put it back to the correct setting and we are back in buisness. :thumbs:

Thanks for the help.