• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OX Advice

B_KatzOP

So im thinking about my first OX box. I know everyone has their own teste, however i wanted to get some other views. Im stuck between FFOX and Robusto. However I'm willing to open up to any other advice. Perfecxion No.5, etc. Anything else in the 300-350 range. Thanks in advance for the help!!

-Brandon

I would go for the Super Beli @ 348 a box MSRP, but good luck at finding a intact box this time of year, muchless at MSRP.

So im thinking about my first OX box. I know everyone has their own teste, however i wanted to get some other views. Im stuck between FFOX and Robusto. However I'm willing to open up to any other advice. Perfecxion No.5, etc. Anything else in the 300-350 range. Thanks in advance for the help!!

-Brandon
Buy a sampler and try them out.

Also - use 'search' to find some reviews!

-Brandon

You'll find that the #5s are much stronger then the others. I'd head gratefuls advice and try each first before buying a box.

-Brandon

You mean the Fuente-Fuente Opus X? If this is the case, then I suggest the thin ring cigars like the petit lancero or the Perfection #5. The Robustos are nice and so are the Fuente-Fuente. I hope you don't plan on finding these anywhere around MSRP. IF (and this is a big if) you can find a box of Opus x for sale you can expect to pay anywhere from a reasonable $50-75 above MSRP to several hundred dallors.

Best of luck to you.

Opus boxes can be purchased in the $300-350 range? I'll buy a pallet.

I'd highly recommend a sampler as was suggested earlier. Unfortunately at this time I do not have enough to share as I barely have the entire line in stock. Some I just have 1 of now. But if a sampler didnt suit your needs, try to latch onto a single of the #4, #5, Petit Lancero, or a Super Beli. But I am getting some Opus tomorrow so I will know what I can sell or trade if you want to send me a PM. Just let me know ASAP.

-Brandon

I've got my own teste thats for sure!

-Vinny