• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oysters

I'm sorry, what was the question? There seems to be a distracting picture in your sig tag. :laugh:

In any case I know someone who farms them but I just checked and he only does wholesale to distributors and restaurant groups.

Try this link though and see if that helps?

Good luck!
-Greg

Nice link. I loves me some oysters!

Boom. Here ya go

My link

Me and my wife have these every week or two. They own beds here on LI, for local East Coast oysters (back in the day - turn of the century - Long Island was far and away the world's largest supplier of oysters) of different types depending on the stuff they have in at the moment. And they have West Coast oysters as well which are exceedingly delicious in their own right. Totally fresh, they ship UPS, very cool to deal with. Just give em a call. Awesome stuff, great prices at $1-1.25 each.
They are a wholesaler to restaurants, but they used to have a retail store. They don't do retail any more, but if you talk to them on the phone I am sure you can work something out. We only buy a couple dozen every now and then and as long as they are at the warehouse it's cool to buy direct. The hours are odd, late work days on Tues and Thurs, and sometimes Sat. Approx 3PM to 8PM EST.

I have to put a plug in for my favorites since I spent much time there as a youth : Puget Sound oysters from Anacortes WA.
These are very fatty/creamy and much good for cooking the classic Oysters Rockefeller.
They do ship these although I have lost touch with the source. (Can't afford it from Florida).