• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pack VS the Lions blind 5er

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
So were are the Detroit fans? I belive the current spread is 3pts so it should be a close game. I've got a 5er on the pack.

Mark, I've been thinking to myself since Saturday whether or not I should post the same bet, and the only think stopping me is I may not be in Detroit until weekend after Thanksgiving (just in case the Lions lose!!! ??? ) and I dare not ship my end across the border (if ya know what I mean :whistling: ).

So, if you don't have an issue with waiting for them to be shipped until late next week, or on the weekend, I'll take your bet. Also, I assume you may not have an issue shipping to Canada (which you probably will have to :laugh: )!!!!

Premiums I assume???

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if Mark is still in for this. He hasn't been on since sometime yesterday afternoon!!

Well Mark, there'll be a 5er on it's way to you next time I'm in Deeeeeeeee-Troit. You might want to send 'em off to your buddy Brett though. Man his air game was awesome today. I swear he could have hit a tin can from 40 yards today!!!

:laugh: Sorry brother I had Wed-Sun Off, since I wasn't able to get back to you to commit to the bet you don't have to send your end. That was may bad. I'm just glad they got the win in a pretty impressive fashion if I may say so.

:laugh: Sorry brother I had Wed-Sun Off, since I wasn't able to get back to you to commit to the bet you don't have to send your end. That was may bad. I'm just glad they got the win in a pretty impressive fashion if I may say so.

Nope, a bet made (and lost, unfortunately) is a bed paid. I posted I'd take your bet before game time, so I pay. They'll be in the mail to you my next time in Detroit, which should be Thursday.

Mark, forgot to post that your package left Madison Heights, MI on Thursday afternoon on DC # 0307 1790 0000 8196 9190.

Hope you enjoy the selection I sent.

Mark, forgot to post that your package left Madison Heights, MI on Thursday afternoon on DC # 0307 1790 0000 8196 9190.

Hope you enjoy the selection I sent.

Got it, thank you brother :thumbs: