• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Packers Vs The Vikings

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
I've got a 5er of premiums that says my pack can take the Vikings.

Don't everybody jump on this at once.

I have another premium 5er that says the Pack will be 4-0. Yeah, yeah, I live in Minneapolis, but I'm from Milwaukee. We need two suckers to step up.

Edit for spelling.

Edit to add: Metrodome will sell out by Sunday, more than 50% of tickets will be in the hands of Packer fans, according to Fox News.

Really fishing for suckers this week, huh? :laugh:

(Not a Vikings fan...)

Offering another 5er picking the Pack.

Pack is favored by a measily 2 points.

I thought minnesota fans were more stuck up /stubborn than this..

surely you won't let cheeseheads insult your team (which contains 3 ex packers)

Hmmm, I have half a mind to take you up on this! I win either way, if the Pack loses, I get a nice 5er, if they win, I send a nice 5er but my Packers are 4-0, how can I lose?!

Maybe us Packer fans should have a contest to guess the total number of points this weekend. 2 stick buy in, closest wins?

Hmmm, I have half a mind to take you up on this! I win either way, if the Pack loses, I get a nice 5er, if they win, I send a nice 5er but my Packers are 4-0, how can I lose?!

why you cant, is that a taker?

Brandon: I suck at picking over/unders let alone the exact #.

why you cant, is that a taker?

Brandon: I suck at picking over/unders let alone the exact #.
I can't, I'd never forgive myself if I bet against the Packers...no matter how bad they're doing. If they were 0-15, I'd have to put my money on them in the last game.