• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla 1932 & Coronado by La Flor

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
Hey Guys,

We just got in a few boxes of Padilla Signature 1932 Toros and Coronado by La Flor Double Coronas...

The Padilla 1932s are $312.50 a box and the Coronados run $180 a box.

Give us a call at (734) 662-4145 Monday-Thursday 12-6pm, Friday 12-8pm, Saturday 10am-2pm or Sunday 12-5pm (EST). Ask for Chuck or Peter.

And thanks!

Edited to add (03/19/07):

I didn't want to change anything in the original post, but I talked to my boss and we're going to take 10% off of these and most other boxes. So the new prices are:

Padilla 1932 Toro - $281.25
Coronado by La Flor Dble Corona - $162.00

Well, that’s not a very auspicious start to your new endeavors. 312.50 for 1932’s is top dollar for that cigar.

Doc.

Not to thread dump, but I'm going to have to agree with Doc here.

Peter, you have MI taxes to cope with, so I wouldn't expect you to beat the top Internet sellers. Both of these are on my go-to list and I have enough of both. Thanks for offering.

Peter, you have MI taxes to cope with, so I wouldn't expect you to beat the top Internet sellers. Both of these are on my go-to list and I have enough of both. Thanks for offering.
I ain't buying them from the top internet sellers. I'm getting them right here, downtown. 312.50 is the per stick price. If I'm buying a whole box I expect a considerable discount. And by the way Bruce, when did you ever spend 12.50 on a cigar. :laugh:

Doc.

I ain't buying them from the top internet sellers. I'm getting them right here, downtown. 312.50 is the per stick price. If I'm buying a whole box I expect a considerable discount. And by the way Bruce, when did you ever spend 12.50 on a cigar. :laugh:

Doc.

Ha, ha... :whistling:

You're right, of course, Doc. I got my 1932's via the Internet for a price not likely to be duplicated any time soon - less than 12.50. I get single Coronados from my B&M and pay the liberal Colorado ransom.

Doc.

I called Padilla today (before posting this) to confirm the MSRP. It is $312.50.

I'm only supposed to put MSRP, nothing below without asking. I'll talk to the boss about doing a box discount, but that is the MSRP per box on those - I called and checked.

Edited to add: I know it seems high, especially compared to one internet retailer in particular. And just to add, this is for a box of 25, not the box of 13 that can be had at some places.