• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla 1932 Signature

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
I got a little mini camera that takes some pretty slick video. So I made a mini review.

Disregard my mis-statement on the cigar being a maduro. I corrected it later, but just don't go tunning out to fast :p

YouTube

Nice review! I left a comment for you and a 5 star rating. Definitely try the smaller sizes of these. I had the robusto and loved it and going even smaller to the perla I've heard they get even better.

I like your hat!

Nice review, taking it to a whole new level with the video. Never had a Padilla, will have to try one some time.

That was a damn good way to review a cigar mate.
Nice to see a Cp member on video, really enjoyed it.
I have enjoyed every Padilla I have smoked and this one is no exception. Well worth the money and well worth smoking.

Thanks for sharing mate :D

Great review. I, too, have smoke and enjoyed the 1932. :thumbs:

This is one of my favorite smokes. I love all of the different vitolas, even lancero. I usually hate lanceros.

Nice review hoshnasi. I was looking at that camera last week but had questions about the video quality. It looks like it does a pretty decent job, might have to snag one. :thumbs:

Nice review hoshnasi. I was looking at that camera last week but had questions about the video quality. It looks like it does a pretty decent job, might have to snag one. :thumbs:

Its very good. In its raw form its much better than what you see on YouTube. Thats has a slight compression.

Please give me the details on that camera. You spoke a little too fast for me to get i all :D .

Looked like you needed to correct the burn a little and thanks for taking the time to make the video.

Dan

Cool video review! Even cooler hat ;) Looks like a nice gar.

edit: I like how you included the price, a lot of reviews don't do that.

Please give me the details on that camera. You spoke a little too fast for me to get i all :D .

Looked like you needed to correct the burn a little and thanks for taking the time to make the video.

Sure thing! I did a review on it on YouTube as well.

its a Pure Digital Flip Ultra. You can get them at Amazon and Best Buy. It can record 60 minutes of video and has an integrated USB plug for your PC/Mac. All the software needed is also on the device and is very easy to use.