• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla 68 @ CI 34.99 for 10

I'm really on the fence. I'm pretty sure these would be great smokes..but I'm really out of room. Anyone think it's worth cramming em in my cooler??

I'm really on the fence. I'm pretty sure these would be great smokes..but I'm really out of room. Anyone think it's worth cramming em in my cooler??

I think so. There's been a lot of buzz about them and I've enjoyed every other Padilla I've smoked, even though I haven't tried the '68 yet. I picked up a fiver of these the other day from the devil's site to remedy that....

Barry

Dang. You guys are too fast, I just saw this and was going to post :p

I really enjoy the 68 line, and this is a darn decent price. They ahve been lower, but who knows. This could now be the lowest they will offer em! :) Grab em up I say!

Don

Is this the old blend or the new blend?

If they are selling the ones pictured, they are the old blend. My local has the new blend, and the band is different. The new band is almost Padron-esque, with a band underneath a band.