• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla to Roll Miami Nub Cigar

I wouldn't give the fuggin' things house room. What a joke those dog rockets are.

Doc.

I'm actually excited about this.... the BEST Miami I've ever smoked was the custom rolled SUPER FAT one for.... I can't remember who now, but it didn't even have the normal Miami band. So a new FAT Miami would rock!
Chris

On their own right... the Cameroons are not THAT bad. The price is about right for the original nubs (about 3-4$ now)

edit: Not 9$, that is silly.

I like this, the Nub is such a great concept and the perfect quick quality smoke. I am excited to see that Padilla is also taking on this concept, $9 is too much, but im a fan of the Nub's ill at least give it a try.

I had a habana tor, and it was not bad... just not great. I payed $3 for mine at a event. It might have been better invested in a 2000, but it was different.

I have heard good things about the nub. I should check one out sometime

I wouldn't give the fuggin' things house room. What a joke those dog rockets are.

Are you saying that because of how they smoke/taste or because of the size/shape? Large ring-gauge smokes don't hold any interest for me, so I haven't smoked any of these.

I find all of those nub sizes unappealing and probably would never buy one.