• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón 1926 Serie No.35

GarlicBreath

Living in a van down by the river
I had about 45 minutes of Tony time yesterday after work so I stopped by my local B&M and picked out a No.35 Padron 1926, this is my first Padron and I was very excited to try this out. I thought to myself, this is so cute and small what kind of damage can this little thing do?
Damage it did. I didn't toss my cookies but I did not feel well for 3 hours afterwards. The pork roast the wife made helped the recovery process. mental note: Do not smoke these on an empty stomach. I'm a glutton for punishment because I can't wait to smoke another one, it was simply amazing.

I had about 45 minutes of Tony time yesterday after work so I stopped by my local B&M and picked out a No.35 Padron 1926, this is my first Padron and I was very excited to try this out. I thought to myself, this is so cute and small what kind of damage can this little thing do?
Damage it did. I didn't toss my cookies but I did not feel well for 3 hours afterwards. The pork roast the wife made helped the recovery process. mental note: Do not smoke these on an empty stomach. I'm a glutton for punishment because I can't wait to smoke another one, it was simply amazing.

Not to be hating but, a 1926 for your very first Padron. Yikes, I always would recommend starting lower. Because of one thing only, It allows you to either appreciate the 64 or the 26, or to make a distinction that it is not worth the money. Go back to the B&M and pick up a 2000's smoke a few of those for a while then come back and smoke the 64 or 26. just my .02

David

edit: make a comma change :whistling:

One of my favorite overall smokes. I love this guy, though I don't find them very powerful at all, I do find them full of flavor and probably the most consistant cigar I smoke.

The Padron 1926 #35 is a great little cigar.

I think they're a wonderful morning cigar.
I love one on my way into work, with a strong cup of coffee.

The Padron 1926 #35 is a great little cigar.

I think they're a wonderful morning cigar.
I love one on my way into work, with a strong cup of coffee.

Yep, IMO it is the best cigar that exists to pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.

If you had trouble with a little #35 don't smoke an LFD DL Chisel Maduro...lol. Oh and next time you feel woozy down a tablespoon of sugar or drink a cola. The sugar helps with the nicotine buzz.

This was the first NC that I ever bought a box of.

Try one with your morning coffee, it's a hard combination to beat.

If you had trouble with a little #35 don't smoke an LFD DL Chisel Maduro...lol. Oh and next time you feel woozy down a tablespoon of sugar or drink a cola. The sugar helps with the nicotine buzz.

Great cigar! You started a little high on the line there. Might want to consider having some sugar close by like Greg says. I keep a jar of Smarties close by for those nicotine OD moments or to prevent. They fit ncely into a pocket or backpack. ;)
smarties.jpg

Smarties are good! Can be more than addictive though. :) Keep these on standby for your first LFD Chisel.

Great smokes, but I must say I've never found them to be strong. All of our chemistry's are different, though. The sugar trick works.

I feel like such a wussy. ha ha ha I'm on the Atkins diet so I cut caffeine and sugar out. But I did cheat and drink a Diet Dr. Pepper with the smoke and I wonder if it was a combination of the caffeine, nicotine and being a noob wuss. I will try a protein bar next time to see if helps the nausea.

this is the cigar i purchased to provide my wedding guests. they went over very well. not too long, so people could smoke and not have to be gone for very long.

love em

If you thought that had a kick stay far away from the Joya de Nicaragua Antano (LOL). Since tonight we will be enjoying the company of Jorge Padron, I will put one of the No. 35's to their fiery death in your honor.

-Tony

I've never found these to be too strong, either. Flavorful, yes. To me the thousand series tend to be stronger whereas the Anni and Serie 26 tend to be more refined and complex. If the #35 bothered you then I would make sure to smoke on a full stomach until you're more acclimated to smoking cigars. I think I had the benefit (or not) depending on how you look at it, of being a cigarette smoker before I smoked cigars, so nicotine doesn't bother me too much...unless it's an LFD double ligero or an Opus xXx Power Ranger. To this day both those cigars will still knock me on my arse!

Don't feel too bad about it throwing you for a loop. At least you've shown you've got good taste in cigars!

If you thought that had a kick stay far away from the Joya de Nicaragua Antano (LOL). Since tonight we will be enjoying the company of Jorge Padron, I will put one of the No. 35's to their fiery death in your honor.

-Tony

I bet he is smoking one too...

The # 35 is a great little smoke, one of my favorites.

Pick up your skirt and keep it moving, Tony!!
If that Padron knocked your socks off, I can't imaging what a LFD or a nice Punch would do to you.

Its been a couple of years since i've had a 26. Might have to dip into the stash and pull one out. As far as the strength, it might depend on the batch he got. I have some 64' exclusivo that is VERY strong but smooth!

As far as feeling sick.. Thats gotta suck when your on the atkins diet, because there isn't much you can do besides lay down.