• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millenium?

moki

el Presidente
As some of you may know by now, I'm rather obsessively in love with Padrón cigars (especially the 1926 and 1964 maduro's). So the question is, how are the Padrón millenniums?

Has anyone smoked 'em? I'm assuming they were sold in 1999 or 2000... but with 3 years of age, are they still worth seeking out?

I bought 1 stick from a guy a while ago for $20 as part of a larger buy with some Anejos. These are REALLY hard to find. I guess $30 isn't too bad, but more as a novelty cigar than quality, IMO. For that same money, you can get a lot of other smokes that are just as good. You can even get some ISOMs, if you want.

I don't know if $3000 worth of these cigars is a good idea. But hey, if you got the cheese to throw around... it's your cheese. :)

vewyphishy said:
I bought 1 stick from a guy a while ago for $20 as part of a larger buy with some Anejos. These are REALLY hard to find. I guess $30 isn't too bad, but more as a novelty cigar than quality, IMO. For that same money, you can get a lot of other smokes that are just as good. You can even get some ISOMs, if you want.
Did you prefer the 1926 to the Millennium? How do they compare?