• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 No. 6 Maddie

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
I couldn't decide what to torch after dinner tonight and as I rummaged through the desktop I spotted this cigar. As with the PAM 1964 it had a solid box press, dark chocolately wrapper that was silky smooth, a nice hefty feel to it and it just called to me.

I clipped it and toasted the foot and began rotating the cigar as the torch evenly lit the foot. An even ring of orange glowed and a couple of puffs and it was evenly lit. The first puff was sweet with hints of cocoa and toffee. These flavors intensified throughout the length of the cigar as it burned straight as a razors edge. Some nice spice developed.... just enough to tickle the nose as I exhaled some smoke to intensify the flavor. The cocoa and toffee flavors combined with the spiciness really made this an enjoyable smoke! The strength was a solid medium to full and made for a very satisfying after dinner cigar.

I don't smoke these very often but when I do it's always a very enjoyable cigar... tonight's stick was no exception!

Aloha,

Wade

Great review. I cant wait to try one. This is on my list of smokes to try but so damn hard to find.

My local tobacconist has a few of these and I saw them there in the display case and FORGOT to pick one up.

Major $$$ but sounds like they're well worth it, eh Wade?

Tanks for the great review :thumbs: