• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Serie 80 Year Madero

Maggs44

Had a good night tonight watching the Brewers come from behind and beat the Astros to tie the Cubs for 1st place. Ryan Braun had a 2 run homer to tie the game, but the real star was the Padron 1926 Serie 80 year madero I smoked. I almost fell off the couch when I recieved this cigar in a bomb from the NUTS guys.. what generosity! This may have been the very best cigar I have ever smoked... I always love the 64 line and found them better then the few 26's that I have had... but this 80 year beauty just knocked my socks off.

Thanks again to the Newbie Unit Task Squad, whoever you are, for a memorable cigar.

Glad you liked it. They are pricey little devils, but for a special occasion smoke, I agree - they are tough to beat. I've shared a few in both maduro and regular wrappers, and they are lucious, wonderful smokes. Never a dissapointment....always wonderful.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I have a handful of these, but I can never bring myself to smoke one. I always get worried that I will not have enough time to nub it or will find myself a little green when only half way through. I guess these deserve a big meal and a night of undivided attention set aside.

Glad you enjoyed it!

I have a handful of these, but I can never bring myself to smoke one. I always get worried that I will not have enough time to nub it or will find myself a little green when only half way through. I guess these deserve a big meal and a night of undivided attention set aside.

Glad you enjoyed it!

My sticks are kept at 60rh and 67d. I am a slow smoker and finished one(maduro) down to less than an inch in about 95 minutes. I had a small lunch and was not even light headed. Great flavor and no headache/upset stomach. A+.

Glad you enjoyed it!

My sticks are kept at 60rh and 67d. I am a slow smoker and finished one(maduro) down to less than an inch in about 95 minutes. I had a small lunch and was not even light headed. Great flavor and no headache/upset stomach. A+.

Perhaps I'm just hanging onto the fears associated with my low tolerance to strong cigars from when I began smoking. In fact, I did have a PSD4 the other day on a moderately empty stomach and found it medium strength at best.

I too rank the 26 as one of my favorite smokes. Man, will they put a dent in your wallet.

Thanks but I'm not a newbie! :whistling:

You sure act like one:
Mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg