• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926

smitty0255

Smoked my first 1926 last night and WOW! I was in a shop last week that had a couple of boxes and I picked a couple up since I had read such good things about them here. I must say that it lived up to the hype and then some.

Now the only thing I have left to say is ... curse you people! I was happy as I could be with my $5-8 cigars. "How could there be that much difference?" I kept asking myself. Then I find this place and I discover the joy of an $18 stick within the first month. My wallet will never be the same. Now I am off to my local shop today to buy another limit of them ... :D

We have a 12 step program available. :p

Step 1 is to mail all your remaining 1926's to CP's official substance disposal technician.

BTW. I am CP's official substance disposal technician. Addy is in my profile.
I'll get you though this...

AVB said:
We have a 12 step program available. :p
[snapback]213543[/snapback]​

Each step requires you sending your '26s to one of us :p

That's what I love about this place ... everyone is so friendly and willing to help.

We all have to make sacrifices, some of us are just willing to make them for others as well as ourselves ;)

smitty0255 said:
Then I find this place and I discover the joy of an $18 stick within the first month.
[snapback]213539[/snapback]​

Just wait till you try the 20 dollar cigar!!!

11414.jpg

I also wish I had never tried these. They are fantastic cigars but the price is a killer.I was buying those 4 cigar samplers from a place that took 20 percent of the 66 dollar retail. I ended up buying 7 of them maybe 5 months ago, I am down to one sampler left.