• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1964 Anniversary

Shagaroo

Padron 1964 Anniversary

This was my first "higher quality" stick. My usual is the Padron thousand series, Onyx Reserve and such. This cigar was an enjoyable experience I hated to see end.

The wrapper was dark and smooth. No large veins. It was well put together in the nice Padron box pressed shape.

I punched the top and tested the draw. Very easy. I toasted the foot and then fired it up. The volume and density of the smoke was amazing. I found myself just letting the smoke ease it's way out of my mouth and capturing the wonderful aroma as it slowly passed my nose.

The taste was very interesting. It was somewhat nutty and chocolately with a subtle spiceness. The taste was consistent the entire cigar. There was never any harshness or bitterness.

The ash was firm and held until I tapped it off. It burned evenly all the way to the remaining nub until my fingers burned and I couldn't hold it any longer. The draw remained easy and the volume of smoke remained the entire cigar and really carried the flavor to every part of my mouth.

Truly a wonderful smoke from beginning to end. Many thanks to the person who gave me this cigar.

Thanks for the review!!! PAN/PAM are excellent smokes.

:thumbs: :thumbs: