• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 3000 Maduro

Very nice review! Your description of both the cigars is spot on in my experience as well.

When I first started getting into cigars a buddy of mine gave me a 2000 maduro with around 3 years on it. I was blown away by how smooth yet flavorful it was. I split a box with him back in March and intended to lay them down for at least a year but having just smoked one it'll be a hard thing to do. I may have to buy another box for myself and age those as I smoke the 12 others I have right now.

Thanks for the review. I'll be picking a few up tomorrow to stick in the humidor!

I got some 3k's last year and stuck them away in the bottom of my humi. Just got one out and smoked it the other day, and I was blown away with the result of a years aging on them. Even better was the year old Principe nats that I had two of left (now gone). I need to get a cooler-dor and stick away a bunch of padron series boxes in it.

Smokyballs got out a box a 6000 maduros that had been aging for FOUR YEARS and put them on the shelf a few months back. I'm pretty sure between OpusXKC and I we got most of that box, and they were absolutely sublime, as good as any 64 maduro I've smoked.