• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 3000

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
I am smoking my second Padron thanks to fllbrent for adding it to my pass. I think the first padron I had smoked was the second or thrid cigar ever for me and it was a little strong at the time. But now.... :D Much better! I've been told to never decide if a cigar is bad unless you've smoked a few. I should have given Padron another chance long ago.

Size 5 1/2 X 52

This cigar has a nice dark wrapper and smells great. There doesn't seem to be any large stems after the cut either. Nice firm pre light draw. I toasted the foot and took my first draw and man this is a good cigar. Great flavor right from the start and lots of thick smoke.

About 1/3 of the way through it now and the burn has been great. No corrections yet. Same great flavor and still producing alot of smoke. This is turning out to be a "must stock in the humi" cigar.

Ok, I'm down about 3/4 and it is a little stronger and fuller in flavor. Still an even burn. I will definately be smoking more of these.

Thanks again to Brent for the great cigar.
thanx.gif

yep, its little brother the Padron #2000 are my go to smoke, along with LGC Wavells, but I dont have to many in the humi now.

The Wavell is one of my favorites smokes. I prefer the 5X50 size and the 3000 was a little bigger than that.

nicko99 said:
The Wavell is one of my favorites smokes. I prefer the 5X50 size and the 3000 was a little bigger than that.
give the #2000 a shot then. Its the Classic Robusto size you want.