• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 4000 box

blair

Does anyone have an empty Padron 4000 box that you wouldn't mind putting a couple of stamps on?

Come on!! How come I could ask for virtually any cigar ever produced and probably get a half-dozen show up at my door within a week; but I can't get a lousy empty box from you people? :sneaky:

:sign:

Why the hell do you need a 4000 box? :D Just because you got a bunch of them recently... ya' lucky bastard! :p If you really, really want one I'll head up to the local shop and see if they have any... but it'll cost you. ;) I probably won't be able to do it until tomorrow, but I'll let you know if I find one.

Big Slim Junior said:
Why the hell do you need a 4000 box? :D Just because you got a bunch of them recently... ya' lucky bastard! :p If you really, really want one I'll head up to the local shop and see if they have any... but it'll cost you. ;) I probably won't be able to do it until tomorrow, but I'll let you know if I find one.
Thanks! Yeah, last week I bought a cooler because I gave a buddy of mine one of my humidors (about half full) b/c he's new to cigars and I thought I'd start him off on the right foot. But that left me with only two small desktop humi's and, with the return of my pass, I didn't have enough space. With the coolidor I have lots of extra space and so I figured I'd put my sticks in boxes. So, I got all of my empty boxes out of the closet and put my cigars in their respective box. I think it would be great to put the Padrons in a box too! :D

gr8full2day said:
I have a 3000 box around here somewhere..Will look and see..LMK... :D
Any luck, gr8? (PS. is the 3000 longer or shorter than the 4000?)