• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 4000 Maduro

blacklabelbravo

Strength: Full Size: 6 1/2 x 54 Country: Nicaragua Wrapper: Maduro

36820_140668245968658_100000764518494_171827_8004230_n.jpg

So last night after receiving some decent news from a finance company about a re-fi that will allow my wife and I to move to our dream country (north GA Mountains), I decided it was cause to celebrate. I ventured into my new acquired humidor and withdrew a Padron 4000 Maduro. The cigar looks absolutely stunning, prominent veins running down the Nicaraguan wrapper. The cigar feels perfect in my hand (not heavy but night feather light either).

A quick cut, and the cold draw produces a strait forward tobacco taste to my mouth, slightly sweet. I toast the foot and were off. The cigar draws wonderful to begin. My mouth fills with spice, and pepper in the back of my throat. The pepper flavor is very strong through the first third of the cigar.

Half way in and the pepper flavor mellows down to a much more enjoyable amount. I have found I prefer the coffee, chocolate, and woody flavors of most maduro's. Now my mouth is filled with slightly sweet tasting rich tobacco for the remainder of the cigar.

The burn on this smoke was razor sharp. I never once did I have any issues or have to touch up the burn. All in all I feel this was a quality cigar, just not my favorite flavor, the pepper was a bit harsh I thought. Construction however was top notch! If full flavored peppery cigars are your thing I high recommend this one fellas.

I will definitely be giving this cigar a try soon. I see lots of people recommending padron and Fuente, so...here's to your review and my soon to be first padron! Thanks