• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 45 Years Family Reserve

livinloud5

Last night was poker night at the B&M, and the first smoke i had was a LFD Chisel Tip Maduro. Awesome smoke as always, good and strong. After i somoke that one down to about an inch i let it die, and went back to the humidor to find my next smoke.

I decided to splurge a little bit and get The Padron 45 Years Family Reserve.

At first look it was a great looking cigar, very firm, and dark. I cut the cap and lit it it! The draw was very tight, which kind of disappointed me at the time being that i had just dropped $28 before tax. Well after the first half inch it opened up to a perfect effortless draw, producing clouds of smoke. This was by far the best smoke i have had yet, with strong tobacco flavors, and very faint sweet flavors. Burn- 95% Draw- 90% Overall- 96%

Blake.

In my limited experience with Padron, they have never disappointed in the construction. I've heard of others experiencing slightly tight draw before being lit and it opening up as you said to a perfect amount of resistance.

I haven't experienced the 45 yet.... soon hopefully.

I picked up 3 in a box split. Had the first a few weeks ago right after I got them. Kinda hard trying to let them sit a bit, as it was a very fine smoke. I rank it up there with the 80th on my favorite list.