• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th and a 20% discount from Taboo

TMarquis

Banned
Reaction score
Got this e-mail recently, made an order and thought you guys might be interested. That 20% off got me a hell of a deal on a box I was wanting to pickup. Also, they have 80th's in stock for $26.99, which I KNOW some of you are interested in. Enjoy!

Padron 80yr maduro just in!
Quantity is limited! Call Now!

We have updated all Padron and Fuente inventory on our website.

The top four Taboo Blends (Twist, HSG, Special Forces BC and Original) will be out of stock for a few more days.

Coupon Code "20pfix" has been reactivated until 3/31/08.
20% OFF any order of $40+!!!

*edit* Oops, forgot the link. http://www.taboocigars.com/

*editx2* Heads up - Looks like they're out of Padron 80th's, sorry guys.

www.taboocigars.com

Rob is a great guy...very helpful. :thumbs:

Absolutely! I made a mistake with my order and gave him a call. He was happy to adjust everything for me and was incredibly friendly.

Its great to see that there are still people who believe in customer service.

Thanks for the heads up with the discount and thanks to Rob for hooking me up.

-Pat

I already ordered an 80th, a DCM, and a new $10 humi! There was an issue with my order, and I got a call to resolve it w/in 5 minutes. Taboo is a great company! :thumbs:

I've made a couple of orders with Taboo now, and I've been VERY happy with them. Great prices, great sticks available and the best customer service equates to them getting a loyal customer.

Thanks for the heads up TMarquis!

I ordered a few Padróns for myself and had trouble putting the code in. I called over to Rob and he got everything straightened out. He seems like a great guy, and I'll be looking to do more business with him in the future.

I'll also be looking for my new sticks in the mail.

:thumbs:

Yeah, thanks for the heads up TMarquis! I placed my order late last night and it was shipped today!

Thanks for the heads up and great deal from Taboo, thanks! Picked up 3 40th anni.

Echo what others have said. Rob is a great guy, great customer service. He clearly loves cigars, and wants to make sure his customers are happy.