• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th!

Wow. I gotta tell you, I love Padron as much as the next whore, but the price really has me thinking twice. That is a pretty dear price. Buying and trying these is not going to be, for me, a slam dunk decision.

Wilkey

That does put a little hurt on the cigar budget. And I suppose I will need to find someone else that is buying them to smoke them with since an awful lot of my firends are mooches and while mooching a $10.00 cigar is bad enough I would have some trouble with a $30.00 stick.

Wow. I gotta tell you, I love Padron as much as the next whore, but the price really has me thinking twice. That is a pretty dear price. Buying and trying these is not going to be, for me, a slam dunk decision.

Wilkey

You nailed it

Is KY included with the box?
Got to say, Dave, that this is just a little offensive. If you don't choose to partake, that's cool and understandable, but damn bro, why slam your fellow BOTL's that find them interesting and worth the stipend...??

Tell you what - buy one, smoke one, and if you think it's still a "ream job" then comment.....but, maybe not before.

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

I have to agree on the ridiculous price point no matter what they taste like or how good one might think that they are.when it comes right down to it,its just a cigar for christ sake.and this is America where one can still voice his opinion about things regardless of what anyone says.I would'nt pay no $30.00 or $40.00 for one cigar even if it was made out of gold!you would have to be out of your mind to pay that price or have more money than brains,period.sheesh! heres your sign :sign:

I have to agree on the ridiculous price point no matter what they taste like or how good one might think that they are.when it comes right down to it,its just a cigar for christ sake.and this is America where one can still voice his opinion about things regardless of what anyone says.I would'nt pay no $30.00 or $40.00 for one cigar even if it was made out of gold!you would have to be out of your mind to pay that price or have more money than brains,period.sheesh! heres your sign :sign:

Geez.....tell us how you really feel!

Geez.....tell us how you really feel!

:laugh:

Oh, gee, I guess I've been corrected. I guess the only cigars you think are worth $30.00 are the one's you are selling. Know what I think (since this is America and one can still voice his opinion)....?? Looks to me like the only reason you are here is to peddle your cigars (same cigars on more than one forum, to be exact), bad mouth known good vendors and take a crap on members that patronize them.

Pretty close....??

Oh, gee, I guess I've been corrected. I guess the only cigars you think are worth $30.00 are the one's you are selling. Know what I think (since this is America and one can still voice his opinion)....?? Looks to me like the only reason you are here is to peddle your cigars (same cigars on more than one forum, to be exact), bad mouth known good vendors and take a crap on members that patronize them.

Pretty close....??

LOL...busted...and thanks for your opinion sig.

Is KY included with the box?
Got to say, Dave, that this is just a little offensive. If you don't choose to partake, that's cool and understandable, but damn bro, why slam your fellow BOTL's that find them interesting and worth the stipend...??

Tell you what - buy one, smoke one, and if you think it's still a "ream job" then comment.....but, maybe not before.

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

Where did I slam my fellow BOTL's? Perhaps my cynical humor has been misinterpreted. The quote in question is not directed at any of the S/BOTL's buying the cigars.

wtf are you talking about?I am nor have I ever sold any cigars for anywhere near that price.Please provide your facts. ???

They only have one roller making these and it is not a cigar blend that Padron currently offers! Don't ask, I don't have any!