• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Anniversario Exclusivo...

Hmmmm.....I love em! Had a PAN Sunday night!

Leebo :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Padrons suck? :0

Opus sucks? :0

??? If you say so........

padrons are mediocre for a cheap cigar. opus definitely suck ass man. they really make me sick. i've had some from different batches, too, so i can really say that i didn't just get a bad one. they really do suck ass.

Wileguile
I have to agree with Allofus.  Please feel free to send any and I mean any Opus or PAN in your hummi my way  ;)

By the way, where do you find a cheap PAN ???

sorry, if the word ass offended anyone. and to be clear, PANS are cheap, for me. maybe not for you, but for me, yeah. i can handle shelling out the cash for something i love, and i can handle a little brash talking.

Different opinions are always a good thing as long as they're expressed in a dignified way. As someone else noted, there are ladies present!

Leebo :D

I've been smokin too long and am too old to buy into the marketing game

Fuente only has come out with 1 gar IMHO that would stand toe to toe with an ISOM

VSG

that gar rocks

Henry, can I ask you a question?

I've noticed several new people in here lately which I think is great and was wondering if y'all are all friends or know each other?

There were 3 posts I think brought a good little group of Lars lovers here one is at 4gars.com in a post about favorite ISOM gars

I just joined that board

and on CW

and another private board

I recognize some of the people

i know henry from cigar weekly, but not outside of the wonderful world of the internet.