• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron anniversary envy

vinounlim

I need other choices besides Anniversary Padron 26 & 64's
Could some one please recommend other smokes so I don't get bored! :whistling:

Thanks!

You made a BIG boo boo....... :laugh:

Padron 1926 ARE NOT "Anniversary."

Just ask Wilkey.... :laugh:

Try a Ashton VSG. I like the smaller ring guages best.

John

You made a BIG boo boo....... :laugh:

Padron 1926 ARE NOT "Anniversary."

Just ask Wilkey.... :laugh:

Pfffffffft. Wilkey is an expert hinges, tube ridges, and skipping... anything else... not so much. :cool:

There is the 40th Anniversary Serie 1926 and upcoming 80th.

I need other choices besides Anniversary Padron 26 & 64's
Could some one please recommend other smokes so I don't get bored! :whistling:

Thanks!

While those two are great cigars, they are pretty costly. Try the regular Padron line. :thumbs:

For other full(ish) smokes, look to the usual suspects 'round these parts: small-gauge VSGs, Fuente Cuban Belis, Pepins. I also like JdN Antanos and LGC Series R. A lot of people talk about LFD/Litto Gomez lines, but I've not tried any yet. Of course there's the Padron X000 series, but those are similar enough to the higher-end lines that you may want to go farther afield.

Thanks guys, I have tried a few Tat's that were available,OK...
I do like the AShton ESG'S
WILL KEEP CHECKING TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SMOKIN NEXT!
Keep it coming, Dave : :D :D

Dont forget Ashton Heritage and Perdomo esv well worth trying. The newest San cristobal was a good smoke also.

La Flor Dominica... all of them are good, give them a try!

As for me the Padron 1964 is one of my favorite smokes. I can always grab one and be happy. Any of the A Fuente line is something good to try. Opus are just amazing. Tat's though I've only had one are something that I will definitely be having more of. Try the Oliva serie V, they are some amazing smokes. The Padron X000 lines are also very tasty. One of my favorite GO TO cigars is the A Fuente sungrown chateau. Hope these help.
B

For what its worth, I find that the RP Olde World Reserve has a similar flavor profile as the anni's. Not quite as smooth but, worth a shot.

The anni's are definitely at the top of the heap so it will be tough to find a replacement. All of the recommendations abouve would be a good place to start.

i smoke a san cristobal (ashton) for the first time and it became an automatic fav.