• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Damaso Announced for IPCPR 2015

If the price is reasonable I'll give it shot.      With that said.....if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Sounds interesting.  At first I thought it was F. Murray Abraham on the band LOL.  Halfwheel mentions Connecticut-seed for the wrapper.  I wonder if they're going with a true Connecticut or if they'll do something like an Ecuadorian Connecticut.  I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

I'm not a huge fan of connecticut....
But, I'm a huge fan of Padron, I'll certainly be buying some to test :laugh:

I will try anything Padron puts out. I am ready to try this. 

Four sizes, all under 60 RG? And one of them under 50? Are these typos?

diapanos said:
I just can't quite wrap my mind the idea of amilder Padron.
I wonder how much milder?
Not that I consider present Padrons to be all that stron anyway...

I've had a couple sneak up on me and knock me dick in the dirt...

Generally Maduro '26 or '64s

I have to ask the question. I understand the Connecticut wrapper part, but does that always equate to milder?, or could they change the binder and/or filler to give it some added dimension?

I would like to know why they are choosing to compete in that category.  Its a congested segment as it is, and not a very innovative one at that...

Pugman1943 said:
I have to ask the question. I understand the Connecticut wrapper part, but does that always equate to milder?, or could they change the binder and/or filler to give it some added dimension?
It is possible to have a Connecticut shade wrapper around a strong cigar. It's just somewhat unusual. LGC for example has a couple of strong cigars that use shade wrapper.

Finally got a picture of the new cigars from Padron.  No pricing info yet.  Should know more after this weekend.

Padron_Damaso_cigars_1024x1024.png

Thanks,
Eric

Anyone try yet?
Smoking as I type.
I expected obviously a mild stick which still retained some Padron characteristics but it's nothing like a Padron.
Reminds me of a Cusano 18 year Connecticut.
To each his own.

Reminded me of a Davidoff White Label.

Not sure what the regular Padron smokers will think of it. I found it interesting, and interesting enough that I will smoke another.