• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Family Reserve 45

Big Stick

So im just curoius and how limited they are? Im buy Padron cuase I love smoking them but. The interveiw on line said they are just producing 1500 boxes Thats 15000 cigars. The milliniums they produced 1000 boxes 5 drawers each 20 per drawer
Thats 100,000 cigars. So Im interested on the communities thoughts?

Happy postings :thumbs:

So im just curoius and how limited they are? Im buy Padron cuase I love smoking them but. The interveiw on line said they are just producing 1500 boxes Thats 15000 cigars. The milliniums they produced 1000 boxes 5 drawers each 20 per drawer

I don't think they're as limited as some may have you believe. My local had 2 sticks left in the box that was out (which we purchased and smoked) another new box that he opened and put out immediately, and had 5 more boxes on the way. That's only 1 of the numerous B&M's in my area.

I don't think they're as limited as some may have you believe. My local had 2 sticks left in the box that was out (which we purchased and smoked) another new box that he opened and put out immediately, and had 5 more boxes on the way. That's only 1 of the numerous B&M's in my area.

PM shop name if you can. Thanks, one stick would be great for next weekend.

Personally, I hope they aren't as limited. That way I can get my hands on more of them.

They are a limited edition. I heard of a shop getting 20 boxes, but they are one of the bigger padron sellers in the state.

My local B&M just got a few. One stick per customer. Tax is what's killing me. Not that I have a developed enough palate to appreciate them anyway. :blush:

Still thinking about them though... :cool:

My local B&M just got a few. One stick per customer. Tax is what's killing me. Not that I have a developed enough palate to appreciate them anyway. :blush:

Still thinking about them though... :cool:

Dude, you gotta drop us a pm...

I'm going to try one this week, and if I like them (which I think I will) I'll get a box of them before they run out...

We received ours last week, 5 boxes of each wrapper.
We ordered 40 boxes of each so we will see if they actually ship the rest or if we have to beg for more boxes.
Might have to call Padron on Monday and get the full scoop on what the production limits are if any.

And I just bought one of the box of Naturals :)

Thanks for shipping, btw :)

~brooks

Was in my local B/M yesterday. He had about 6-7 unopened boxes, but at $28.28/stick, I had to pass.

man! does sticks are GOOOOOOOD =)
FlavourFULL its as complex as the 1926 but has a extra kick to it, sweet and smooth all the way till the nub
Although its a pretty long smoke, the flavor profile is still very very intense... I smoked it very slowly and the smoke was amazingly cold and deep =)
my local has them for 260 per box... that's before taxes...
Guess I am getting 2 of these =)

My B&M has them. I'm going to drive 30 miles to get them, but for posterity I think I will scream out loud, then pay $26 each just to have in case of an emergency.

My father mentioned to me that the cigar was quite a strong one and that he has had better balanced cigars with the same strength for cheaper. I have yet to have one myself.

Had one on Thursday thanks to SiriusStogie Joe. I thought it was a fantastic smoke but much stronger/spicier than I was expecting. Depending on what they end up really costing when the buzz dies down, probably well worth it.