• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Magnum Maduro @ Montecristo #2 PASS

Of course, it has already been said - "My man, I'm IN!" You have my snailer!!! WOOHOOOO 2 ina row baby ,this is gonna be great!!Ryan

Hmmmmmm, this sure is a familiar group!!! LMFAO, I guess we're just on out toes!!Ryan

Man, I'd love to be in on this one, but I'm going on vacation first couple of weeks of August and don't want to chance the box showing up while I'm gone. I'll have to catch your next pass Sam. Good luck.

Man I would love to be part of this pass, but Im off to Florida first week in Aug; and I'd feel terrible if I missed the box. Hopefully catch ya next time.

Sam, you're too much man!! How many cokes do you drink a day!!!! Great to see this pass taking up a good stride; I can't wait to get it rolling!!

I'm from the deep south (Houston)...where abouts in the South are you from Sam the Man?

Oh, I know all about Sweet Tea! I'm in extreme Southern KY and it's a family tradition here. We also have a place in CHarleston, SC where it's the LAW to drink sweet tea!!! Gotta' love it!

Gee, I'd love to be in this pass but I'll be heading off to...oops wait a minute...I have no life and ain't going nowhere, so count me in. Sending snailer now.:)

in the generous and kind-hearted spirit of this board, i volunteer to submit myself TWICE. i know, i know. no, no need to thank me. that's just the kind of giving stud-muffin i am. please, stop kissing my hand. really, it's no trouble.

Well, I am not into blues a great deal, but there is a great blues/ jazz club in downtown Houston called San Buca that is great. Maybe I like it for the food (#### good), maybe for the music (naa), or maybe its because they have a cigar bar that is on the second floor that overlooks the whole club, girls and all- yep that's it! Great place if you're ever in H-town.