• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Millennium @ Holts Catalog

Anyone seen the new March 2007 catalog?

Padron Millennium humidor + 100 cigars for $5000. Natural or Maduro.

I guess it's a pretty rare find. How much were they when they originally came out?

I just called Holts, they are sold out. I guess they had 3 of them and are those gone now. Supposedly more are coming in...

Moki, did you get one? or more?

I have one (one cigar) in my humi...thanks Moki. I can never tell when I will smoke the damn thing...too precious!

-Fetter

I have never seen one.
I am starting to think they are the Loch Ness Monster of Cigars. :whistling:

They are fantastic. If you don't smoke it you're doing yourself a disservice. I had ten when they first came out, and was fortunate enough to find a few more last fall.

I have one resting just gotta pick that special day!

If all works out maybe it will be burning in Vegas in about 3 months! Yippee! :D

I have one (one cigar) in my humi...thanks Moki. I can never tell when I will smoke the damn thing...too precious!

-Fetter

Smoke it, review it, and I'll send you another one you can hoard. :)

As I read this post...the whole time I was thinking of my Ashton VSG Estate Reserve! :blush:

Sorry...I have no Millenium in my humi...but there is space for a few! :whistling:

-Fetter

It is the only Padron that has continuously eluded me. I have come close a couple of times and am working on another guy that has one but we'll see. If I get any I will definetly review it here.

I used to picked these up for $20 a stick. Why didn't I save any. Oh well... :laugh:

-Fetter

As I read this post...the whole time I was thinking of my Ashton VSG Estate Reserve! :blush:

Sorry...I have no Millenium in my humi...but there is space for a few! :whistling:

-Fetter

Nice try! :)

-Fetter

Do it, if Andrew says he'll replace it, he'll replace it.

You should pick an occasion, like any nice afternoon when you have enough time to enjoy it, pair it with an appropriate beverage, send your wife/spouce/other/kids/dog somewhere for two hours and savor one of the best cigars ever rolled. You do yourself a disservice to just look at it. you won;t regrert it.

-Fetter

-Fetter

Nice try! :)

:sign: :laugh:

Back