• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Serie 1926 Maduro

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Cheapercigars.com says they have PAM 26's #9's in stock for $108 a five pack - call for box quote. Thought I'd let those that didn't know....know! :)

Click HERE to see.

Hrrrm over $20 a cigar. Doesnt look to good to me. Pretty sure I got mine for about $15 a piece, and sampler 1926 packs can be had for $70 for 5....

Ludwig said:
Hrrrm over $20 a cigar. Doesnt look to good to me. Pretty sure I got mine for about $15 a piece, and sampler 1926 packs can be had for $70 for 5....
$hit, quit holding out on us. Where can these said samplers be had?

emodx said:
Ludwig said:
$hit, quit holding out on us. Where can these said samplers be had?
MDcigars has them off and on.

Ludwig said:
The '26 Samplers only have 4 cigars

Fast4Dr said:
Ludwig said:
woops thats right....

Fast4Dr said:
Ludwig said:

AND they were of different sizes and cost actually $78.75 (bought one). That's $19.69 a stick, compared to $21.60, not great but at least they imply that they have them!

Ludwig said:
You only get 4 cigars in the 1926 sampler... and believe it or not, about $20 a cigar is not a bad price for the Padrón 1926 #9's.