• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Series 1926 Samplers - Maduro

KevinWHoecker

Reaction score
Cigar Pass Sponsor www.thecigarhumidor.com is happy to announce that we just recieved Padron Series 1926 Samplers - Maduro

Although it breaks my heart to sell these beauties, I know they will find a good home with CigarPass members.

Going rate: $69.95

PM me if you want one. I didn't list them on the site so only CP members buy them.

Here is what you get.

- No. 1, 6 3/4 x 54

- No. 9, 5 1/4 x 56

- No. 2 (Belicoso), 5 1/2 x 52

- No. 6, 4 3/4 x 50

Thanks for checking out the post,

Kevin

No posts yet. Hmmmm... Why no interest? They are expensive, but worth it. It is like smoking a piece of history. The quality is unbelievable.

Let me know what you guys are thinking about these.

I'm personlly thinking they are fantastic cigars but I am not interested in the sampler. I buy the sizes I like and am not interested in having all of them.

mrjinglesusa said:
I'm personlly thinking they are fantastic cigars but I am not interested in the sampler. I buy the sizes I like and am not interested in having all of them.
[snapback]215593[/snapback]​

I have to agree with mrjingles. I have one of the samplers, but I bought it last year and have not smoked anything out of it. I buy the 2, 6, and 9. The 1 is just too big for most occasions. That said, there is over a quarter of the cost of the sampler just in that cigar.

KevinWHoecker said:
Hmmmm... maybe I should break them up then. I will talk to my partner. Thanks for the suggestions, it makes perfect sense.
[snapback]215600[/snapback]​

You break them up, put them near MSRP (like with your '64s) and they will be gone right quick.

Alright. Your wish is my command. Thanks for the suggestions. I will post another topic so people know they were broken up in an hour or so. Here we go.

We have the following Serie 1926 Padrons in stock:

- 3 of the No. 1's, asking $21.00 each
- 3 of the No. 9's, asking $19.50 each
- 3 of the No. 2's, asking $17.50 each
- 3 of the No. 6's, asking $15.00 each

PM me if you would like any. The final transaction will be done via our website TheCigarHumidor, but they are not listed. I will probably have you guys buy a gift certificate so the credit card info is transmitted securely.

Thanks again for the advice. Hope this makes some of you guys happy.

KevinWHoecker said:
Alright. Your wish is my command. Thanks for the suggestions. I will post another topic so people know they were broken up in an hour or so. Here we go.

We have the following Serie 1926 Padrons in stock:

- 3 of the No. 1's, asking $21.00 each
- 3 of the No. 9's, asking $19.50 each
- 3 of the No. 2's, asking $17.50 each
- 3 of the No. 6's, asking $15.00 each

PM me if you would like any. The final transaction will be done via our website TheCigarHumidor, but they are not listed. I will probably have you guys buy a gift certificate so the credit card info is transmitted securely.

Thanks again for the advice. Hope this makes some of you guys happy.
[snapback]215657[/snapback]​

Alright, those are good prices! :thumbs: