• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron + Undercrown

To bad the people who call that their home shop can't get in on these deals... :(

To bad the people who call that their home shop can't get in on these deals... :(

AMEN ! Scotty likes to wheel and deal on the internet, but gives you the run around at the shop! BS. . . He's a good guy, but a sh*tty
business man. At least with the guys that have been supporting him from day one (15+ yrs ago) should have some kind of clout. Thats
why I do most of my shopping online w other retailers. All I can say is, I LOVE it when my dad calls him out and sticks it to him. :rolleyes:

Is there some kind of drama I should know about? I went to SUNY Albany but I didn't learn about these guys until a couple of years ago.

Is there some kind of drama I should know about? I went to SUNY Albany but I didn't learn about these guys until a couple of years ago.

No real drama... Don't get me wrong. Just can't seem to get the same deals in the shop? I wouldn't steer anyone away from Scotty's business. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger. All around, good people. Just busting his balls a little. Every now and again I bring him in a HTF (when he's actually there). He makes most of his money from online sales anyways. Just funny to see all the great deals on the website, thats all. I also do most of my buying online because NY taxes club you!

You went to SUNY eh? What did you study , if at all ? :laugh:

You went to SUNY eh? What did you study , if at all ? :laugh:

Ha! My canned answer to "what did you study" is "not much at all". The piece of paper they gave me when I graduated says econmoics on it, though.

Well, It like I always said...."There are two types of people that graduate; ones with a diploma, and ones with an education. However, either one is going to land you that job that you eventually end up hating."

Congrats on your degree. . .

*edited for spelling

Im Sorry If I Am Way Off Or Lost But Oh Well You Cant Learn If You Dont Ask. Is This The Undercrown I Have Seen Multiple People On Here Discussing? I Believe It Is But I Would Like To Verify.

Thank You.

Im Sorry If I Am Way Off Or Lost But Oh Well You Cant Learn If You Dont Ask. Is This The Undercrown I Have Seen Multiple People On Here Discussing? I Believe It Is But I Would Like To Verify.

Thank You.

Just make an effort to try and stop capitalizing every word in your posts. You were asked in your other thread and you kind of blew it off. That doesn't usually go over well around here. Aside from that, the Undercrowns are worth it if you're interested.

Thank You bluue13 and Bayamos

I definetly plan on purchasing some for when I return since all I have heard has been positive.

Nash and Set-I know, brutal purchasing in shop in NYS. Do you know if it's possible to purchase on Scotty's website from w/in NY? If so, do we still get clubbed by NYS tax?

S300

Nash and Set-I know, brutal purchasing in shop in NYS. Do you know if it's possible to purchase on Scotty's website from w/in NY? If so, do we still get clubbed by NYS tax?

S300

Good question... I may have to just order a little something to see. I am not really sure, and wish I had a better answer for you bud. We going to get together soon for a stogie? Maybe at Saratoga Race Track

If you purchase with a NY billing address I believe you will be hit with NY tax!

X2 on a track day meet up!

When I purchase from the website it prompts me to check a box if I am a NYS resident. Even though I don't check the box this is posted at the bottom of the page when I check out:

PipesandCigars.com does not sell cigarettes
[size="-1"]New York State Customers If your order contains tobacco products[/size]
[size="-1"] and is being shipped to New York State the appropriate [/size]
[size="-1"]tobacco taxes (approx. $6.00 for every $10.00 ordered) will be added manually [/size]
[size="-1"]before your order ships. For more details click here.[/size]

When I purchase from the website it prompts me to check a box if I am a NYS resident. Even though I don't check the box this is posted at the bottom of the page when I check out:

PipesandCigars.com does not sell cigarettes
New York State Customers If your order contains tobacco products
and is being shipped to New York State the appropriate
tobacco taxes (approx. $6.00 for every $10.00 ordered) will be added manually
before your order ships. For more details click here.

Sounds like they need a friend that lives outside NY to ship the cigars to, then have them ship to you...The tax savings on a $25 order would make up for the extra shipping.

I bought this combination from them about 2 weeks ago when I saw this thread and thought I'd give them a try. I haven't broken into any of the cigars yet but I have to say the service was excellent, shipped as expected, got free shpping for >$100 order. There was even some special that kicked in once I put the order in my basket. Impressed.

Thanks for posting about this shop.