• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paging AVB.......

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
Hey AVB.......at the advice of one of the firefighters I picked up a bottle (about $50) of Dimple Pinch 15 y/o Scotch and I have to say I ran back to my 12 y/o Macallens that same day. For me, it was too spicy, almost peppery, and there was nothing smooth about it. I would rather go back to JB than try it again. :0

I noticed you did not have a review on it, do you know something I don't or do I just lack in taste for a good Scotch??

I've only got 90 of the 500 or so available scotches. I haven't reviewed the Pinch because I just haven't gotten around to it yet. If you don't like it then send it to me and we'll work out a trade of some kind.

Pinch 15yr is one of my favorite blends. Much better than Dewars or JWB in my opinion

I have a several bottles of Pinch that I got from a distributor. Most guests like it and they will continue to get it when they come over. While I'm not exactly a Scotch aficionado, I find it to be fine, not great. However, I do prefer Dewars when mixing with club soda and a twist.

Great, thanks guys. I kinda figured that I was just an unsophisticated slouch that just didn't know a good Scotch if it hit me in the a$$.

Thanks for the offer, AVB. I keep buying different types and so far my mother-in-law has been trading me out........I'll keep you in mind!! ;)

Maybe you can ask your Mother-In-Law first what to get before you go out and buy something. ;)

You can always send me more if you think that's not enough. :sign:

gregor22 said:
Only 90! :p
Gregor
[snapback]157433[/snapback]​