• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palio Cutter

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
Just picked up my first Palio Cutter from Cigarswag and instantly I see what all the fuss is about. Its a completely different feeling in your hand and a beautiful cut. Now to keep from losing it or more likely someone "borrowing it" without permission and my knowledge. :angry:

I love my Xikar cutter. I'd like to try a Palio someday to see which I like better!

Funny enough the one that I recieved had a quality assurance card in it stating it was assembled the day before my birthday. See it was meant for me to have!

I love my Xikar cutter. I'd like to try a Palio someday to see which I like better!

I loved, and still do, my Zino cutter, but my Palio came and I AM impressed. They are amazing. Xikar are okay but they are not Palio by a long shot.

Funny enough the one that I recieved had a quality assurance card in it stating it was assembled the day before my birthday. See it was meant for me to have!

Funny enough, mine was assembled June 24th, the day before my birthday...........

I loved my palio right up until I lost it. I replaced it with an Xi3 and like it quite a bit, I need to get a hold of another palio at some point though.

Another Palio user here, I'll be using it until it breaks. And the Ill just get another. I also have a Xikar which I bought before the Palio. Both are great cutters, but the Palio is a bit nicer.

I have to say that I love my palio. It feels great in your hand and it's designed to be a cigar holder which is a plus for me.

I love my Palio. I had some issues with the first one I received and called the boys at Palio about it. They were fantastic in getting me a replacement one ASAP.

The second I received is fantastic and looks even better. Great product with unreal customer service.

I got a great deal on a Palio, but still use my Xikar.
It's nice to know that my backup cutter may be better
than my daily cutter!

Chemyst :cool:

I got a great deal on a Palio, but still use my Xikar.
It's nice to know that my backup cutter may be better
than my daily cutter!

Chemyst :cool:
I think that is the 1st post I have seen where someone stated they have both but prefer the Xikar. Usually it is the other way around - which makes me lean towards a Palio, even though I would like to support the local company.

I have to say that I love my palio. It feels great in your hand and it's designed to be a cigar holder which is a plus for me.

This is exactly how I feel. I love the fact you can rest your smoke on it.

I think that is the 1st post I have seen where someone stated they have both but prefer the Xikar. Usually it is the other way around - which makes me lean towards a Palio, even though I would like to support the local company.
...consider this the second. I have both, and find I can do the "score and lift" cut far easier with the Xikar. I have both in my desk and reach for Xikar 9/10 times.

Xikar / Palio / Xikar / Palio......they are both razor sharp high quality tools that have lifetime warranties and function flawlessly. Find the one that fits your hand best and buy it.

Oh, and clean 'em every now and then. I use a little alcohol on a piece of cloth to clean the oils that accumulate on the blade every couple of months or so.

Party on - B.B.S.

Just to confuse things even more, I own a Palio, Xikar and a Wenger SAK. I reach for the SAK, unless I'm cutting a torpedo or some such cigar. Then it's six of one; half dozen of the other.

Doc.

Oh, and clean 'em every now and then. I use a little alcohol on a piece of cloth to clean the oils that accumulate on the blade every couple of months or so.

Party on - B.B.S.

Great bit of information that. It's been said before, but IHHO it can never be said too many times.

...consider this the second. I have both, and find I can do the "score and lift" cut far easier with the Xikar. I have both in my desk and reach for Xikar 9/10 times.

Xikar / Palio / Xikar / Palio......they are both razor sharp high quality tools that have lifetime warranties and function flawlessly. Find the one that fits your hand best and buy it.

Party on - B.B.S.
"Score & lift" - that's new to me, I'll have to try that sometime.

I have used an Xi3 (I believe) & it was exceptional (though I would purchase the Xi2 - same blades, right?). Once the 2nd coming of a particular B&M opens near me, I plan on taking a closer look at the Palio as none of the shops near me carry it. I really like that it doubles as a cigar holder as I don't care for resting a cigar on my outdoor table that is subject to dirt & other pollutants & I haven't found an ashtray that becomes me (nor do I have much need for one).