• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palio Cutters

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
I just got a few of the OC Black cutters in and I'm looking to let them go at a good price, unfortunately I can't post it. Send me a PM or give me a call and I'll get you set up if you're interested.

It looks like I have run out of stock on these already. Thank you to everyone who replied. If you were one of the guys who missed out, I'll be offering the same price to you guys(you know who you are) on my next order.

I'll be offering these prices until next Wednesday to CigarPass members ONLY so if you want to get in on my next order, again send me a PM, email, or give me a call to get the sale price and reserve one from my next order.

The Czech's in the male. ;)

Said the female bear to the searchers looking for the missing hunter from Prague.

The Czech's in the male. ;)

Said the female bear to the searchers looking for the missing hunter from Prague.

Thanks! On a side note, I just noticed your reg date was on my birthday 2 years ago.

To everyone else who has responded to this post: I think I've gotten back to everyone so far. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

I met with Matt and his lovely fiance at my local Starbuck's and picked up my Palio. I am pleased with the look and feel and I cannot wait to put it to the test tomorrow.

Matt is a great guy!

--Tony

Thanks Tony! It was nice to meet you in person.

I Just wanted to let everyone know, I'll still offer these at a decent price for CigarPass members only but the weeks is up and the sale is over. I got back to everyone that sent me a PM, I'll let you guys know as soon as my next shipment of cutters gets in and I'll get these out to you for the sale price.

Price is back up to $35.96 with free shipping until the next sale.