• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palmer's Herf II

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
We I have set up another Herf at Palmer's Cigar Lounge and Bar for Saturday February 28th. Everyone is invited to join us. The inaugural Palmer's Herf drew a crowd of 19 people most from CW but a few of our very own :) I got to meet CoventryCat86, Captain B, SMOKOZUNA, Rev. Bulworth, Scott1966, and DaveC, all who either post on this board or can be found in our chat room. I know there have been a few newbies who recently joined from the NY, NJ, and CT area. You guys should try to come down at least for a couple of hours and get to meet some great BOTL as well as put some faces to the name here and at CW. See you all there!!! :D

Hey Ellman,
It's really not too far for you, I hope you can make it :)
I will be there. Theres no way i'll miss it.
EXCELLENT!! We need to have more than just four CPassers next time :thumbs:

Fast it was good to see you again.
CC, Capt, Scott1966,SMOKOZUNA it was a pleasure to meet you all
looking forward to next time. :)

It was great seeing and/or meeting everyone again. In the imortal words of Brian Wilson - Lets Do It Again.

sorry I missed it guys, sounds like it was a blast. Let me know when the next one is, and I'm in!

(I was actually really close -- was in the airport in Newark on Saturday evening :) )